How do I purchase a Gift Card for Sunset Hill Shooting Range?
To order your gift cards, simply fill out our online form. We’ll need your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, credit card number, number and/or value of gift card(s) you’d like to buy, along with the gift recipient’s name, email address, phone number, desired delivery date and time (all Gift Cards are shipped electronically via email to you or your desired gift recipient), and a short notice (optional) to personalize the recipient’s email on the day it is sent.
Will I receive an email confirmation?
Yes. When you complete an online order, you’ll immediately receive a confirmation email sent to your provided email address.
What dollar amounts are available for Gift Card purchases at Sunset Hill Shooting Range?
We offer $25.00, $50.00, $75.00, $100.00, $200.00, $250.00, and $500.00 values for online purchases. If you desire to purchase a higher dollar value for your Gift Card, you can either place more than one online order for Gift Cards to reach the desired amount, or you can always send us an email here, and we’ll be happy to give you a hand.
How can this Gift Card be redeemed?
- Your gift card can be used to purchase any service to shoot at our Retail Store (on-site), Private Range, Rental Gallery, Training Academy, and Pro Shop (excluding guns and ammo purchases). Bring it to Sunset Hill Shooting Range, and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Can a Gift Card be used more than once?
- Yes, you can continue to use your gift card until you’ve spent the full amount.
What's the minimum order?
- For orders to be shipped directly to you, our store has set minimum order subtotals. We will not accept / process orders for less than this amount if shipping is required. However, you’re more than welcome to pick up the items at our store.
What do I need to know about General Firearm Sales?
- All firearms purchased from our online store must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) near you or picked up in our store. In order to pick up in-store, you must be a Pennsylvania resident and possess a valid PA Drivers License or ID Card, in addition to meeting all of the legal requirements to purchase a firearm and pass a Pennsylvania Instant Check System (PICS) background check.
- If we are shipping a firearm for you, you must select your FFL at the time of checkout. Please verify with the FFL that they are willing to receive the firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you as required by law. Not all FFLs will provide transfer services for firearms not purchased from them. Please alert the receiving FFL that you have purchased a firearm from Sunset Hill Shooting Range and that we will be requesting a copy of their FFL. For complete information on FFL Transfers, refer to our FFL page.
- All firearms, magazines, receivers, and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines, and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering. You must be 18 or older to purchase a long gun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun per ATF rules, but state and local laws may differ, and you will need to check your local laws before purchasing a firearm.
- All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories, and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
How does order fulfillment work?
- All products that are listed as “On the shelf today!” are products that are in stock in our store and are available for in-store pickup or shipping to your location. All orders from our in-store inventory are shipped promptly from our warehouse within 3 – 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
- All other products are shipped directly from our distributor and are subject to their inventory and shipping schedule. We will make every effort to provide you with tracking information on these orders when available.
What's your returns and cancellations policy?
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please Contact Us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box in resaleable condition, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 25% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 25% restocking fee (totaling 40%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
- Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
- Special orders and products that are custom-configured to your specifications.
- Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- Firearms, once transferred to buyer.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics, and night vision equipment.
- NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insurance or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities, and there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
Refund & Returns Policy
Consumer Data Privacy:
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
- The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
- The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
- All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a website and a visitor’s Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the website and the browser remains private and secure.
Online Price & Description Errors:
- Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake, or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures, or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order, including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order, we will not charge the customer’s credit card, or we will refund the money.
- If an item’s description contains an error such as an incorrect photo, price, accessory, or description and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition, and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that the Seller will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
Other items available for sale not listed on this website include discontinued parts or parts for firearms no longer produced. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding parts for firearms no longer produced (such as Vietnam-era upper receiver units, obsolete fire control parts, etc.).
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.