- Sunset Hill Shooting Range will facilitate the transfer of firearms from other Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders to our members and customers. We ask that you use the following procedures to make the transfer as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about the transfer process, need directions, have a gun to sell, or are looking for an item, please call us at (570) 629-3981.
- If you are having a firearm sent to us, you must notify us of the intended transfer prior to its arrival here. Failure to do so may result in delivery being refused.
- If you are an FFL dealer and need a copy of our FFL, please email us at email@example.com.
- You may direct the dealer shipping the firearm to this website or email address, or you may send us their contact information and we will email it to them directly. ANY firearm being transferred from out of state must come from an FFL Dealer.
- We encourage you to get a tracking number for your firearm from the shipping dealer. Sunset Hill Shooting Range accepts no responsibility for tracking shipments. We will contact you via email as soon as we have logged your item into our inventory. We are usually able to log your item and contact you for pickup within 24 hours of receipt, but this may take up to 48 hours.
- When you come in to pick up your firearm, you will be required to complete an ATF form 4473, a PA State Police form SP4-113 (for handguns) and we will conduct the background check. You will need to provide state issued identification with your current address at the time the transfer is completed. Upon successful completion of the background check and payment of transfer fees, the firearm will be transferred to you.
- Sunset Hill Shooting Range charges $50 for FFL transfers for non-members. Gold & Platinum Level members get half off all FFL transfers. Just another great benefit of membership!
- We can sell firearms to out of state residents. However, it is your responsibility to make sure the firearm you are purchasing from us is compliant in the state where you live. Prior to purchasing a firearm from us, locate an FFL near where you live that is willing to complete the transfer for you. Make sure you get their phone number and email contact. Not all dealers are willing to do FFL transfers without actually selling a gun so make sure you check with them before you come in.
- For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.