BASIC NRA RULES FOR SAFE GUN HANDLING
- Always treat a firearm as if it is loaded.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Always keep firearms unloaded until ready to use.
- Always keep muzzle pointed down range.
- Always make sure that firearms are in safe operating condition before use.
- Never point the gun at anything you don’t intend to destroy.
- Never use alcohol or any kind of drugs before or while shooting.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older at all times.
- No more than 5 minors for each adult.
- Children must be at least 8 years old to enter the range.
- 8 years & older can shoot Air Guns
- 13 years & older can shoot rifles, shotguns, & grenade launcher
- 16 years & older can shoot handguns, rifles, shotguns & grenade launcher.
- 18 years & older can shoot handguns, rifles, shotguns, grenade launcher & machine guns.